Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

T-minus 10 Days and Counting

Warning: The next 10 posts may be way too mushy for some people. Continue to read at your own peril. ;)

With there only be 10 days until I become Mrs. Williams, for the next 10 days I'm going to dedicate a post a day to what I love about Robby.

His 10 fingers:

Whether they are playing the piano, guitar, or ukelale; getting a knot out of my neck; resting intertwined with mine; playing with my hair; holding him up as he climbs a cliff face; or anything else that they do; I love Robby's fingers. They are strong and caloused from rock-climbing and guitar playing and years spent working on his family's farm. But they are also soft and gentle enough to scratch my back or play with my hair without hurting or pulling. I love each of his ten fingers and I can't wait to slip that little ring on one of them and declare to the world that he's my husband! :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely mushy! But cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Britt! I didn't know he was a farm boy. :) Love all your engagement photos and bridals!!

    ReplyDelete