Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Minutes After 9

I love talking with Robby. So what does this have to do with the number 9?

When Robby and I started dating back in June, we were dating long distance. But we both had free minutes on our phones after 9pm, so that was our time.


Starting at 9pm, we would call each other and talk for hours -- usually until one of us (typically me) was too tired to form any more coherent sentences. It surprised me how easy it was to talk to him -- I've never been a phone person. But we would talk for hours on end. Even before 9pm we would text, IM, and Skype each other. But 9pm was our time.

On weekdays, we could only talk for 2 or 3 hours because of our work schedules, but on weekends we would often talk with each other on the phone until 3 in the morning or even later. That time spent on the phone with Robby was how I started to fall in love with Robby. It's incredible how much I love him, and I fall more and more in love with him every day.

Lost distance relationships are never fun, but this was the best and easiest one I was ever in. Robby never made me feel insecure or clingy for wanting to talk to him so much. He always made me feel like I was a priority in his life and he still does. I love spending time with him and talking with him about anything and everything. Now, at 9pm I start to feel sad because I know we'll have to say goodbye for the night soon. But in 9 days, I'll be married to him and I won't have to say goodbye to him at the end of the night. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment