Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

4 Years Later

I met Robby 4 years ago. He was my FHE brother Winter semester of my Sophomore year. It took me a while to realize how amazing his is, but over those four years, he became my best friend will soon be my eternal companion.

He has always been there for me. We dated, for the first time, 2 1/2 years ago. Unfortunately, neither of us was ready at that time so we broke up. But even after we broke up, we stayed best friends. Even after we started dating other people, he was still my best friend.

I'm so grateful for the past 4 years, and the time they have given me to get to know Robby slowly and steadily so that I would be ready to take this very huge step and marry him. I feel like Robby knows me better than anyone else. I'm so glad we stayed best friends after all this years and that now was get to stay best friends for eternity.

Robby is more that I ever could have dreamed of. I love him infinitely. He is my Dream Come True!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SO happy for you two! And I cant wait to see you this weekend! It makes my heart smile! And my face too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best when you really get to marry your best friend!

    ReplyDelete