Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

5 Holidays

I love spending the holidays with Robby. We've spent Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentines Day together. I've never had a significant other to spend the holidays with until now and I've loved it.

We started ring shopping Halloween weekend -- Best Halloween Ever!

We got two Thanksgivings this year: one with his family, one with mine -- Best Thanksgiving Ever!

I was more excited to give Robby his presents and see his face when he opened them than to get any of my presents, plus I got to wake up Christmas morning to an amazing kiss from the love of my life -- Best Christmas Ever!

After 23 years, I finally had a New Year's Kiss -- Best New Year's Ever!

For Valentine's Day, he made me Heart-shaped Stuffed French Toast and I got him a Chocolate Mousse Cake and we just spent time together -- Best Valentine's Ever!

I'm so looking forward to all the other holidays I'll get to spend with Robby, and all the days in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment