Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love is Composed of a Single Soul Inhabiting 2 Bodies

I don't believe in soul mates or a one and only for every person. I don't believe that we are destined or fated to marry any one particular person. But I do believe that our choices and actions lead us to the person who is our best fit and from there we become soul mates. We become 2 halves of 1 whole.

That's how I feel about Robby. I don't think that we were destined from the beginning to be together and any number of people could have made each of us happy. But because of the choices that we made, and the effort that we put into our friendship, we became what the other was looking for. I can't imagine being happy without him. He is part of who I am now. Robby is my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment