Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 4, 2011

Say 8! Say 8!

I love Robby's sense of humor. He's always making me laugh. I just have the best time when I'm with him.
We're always quoting Movies:
Leo Marvin: All I want is some peace and quiet!
Bob: I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet!
Siggy: I'll be peace.

Comedians:
Brian Regan (that's where "Say 8" comes in)
"I want a donut with frosting all over it and I want sprinkels but not all over it. Do you have anything like that?
Yes, we do. It's called the Sprink Smidge for Lunatics like You!"

Bill Cosby "My wibib-bip is on da fworborbor"

and songs and such to each other. And we just generally crack each other up. I've never been happier since I started dating him again. Time just flies by whenever we're together. Good thing we'll have eternity to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment