Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For Where Your Treasure Is

There will your heart be also (Matthew 6:21)

I'm so grateful for a righteous and amazing husband, who lifts me and makes me a better person.

Robby and I had planned to go to the temple last night, but we were suddenly presented with free ticketst to the U2 concert. I didn't want to pass up this opportunity until I had talked to Robby about it, so I texted him about the tickets and asked what he wanted to do.

We both decided that the temple was where we needed and wanted to be. And I'm so glad we made that choice. I really needed the temple last night.

I love going to the temple. I love the peace I feel in the temple and how it renews my soul. It's like, no matter how crazy life gets or how bombarded I feel by the outside world, when I'm in the temple it can't touch me. For 2 1/2 hours, I get total tranquility. I forget my stress and my I can turn my thoughts more to God and He comforts my troubled soul.

I'm so grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so grateful to my parents for raising me in the church. I'm so grateful that Robby and I got sealed for time and all eternity in the Temple of the Lord and that we can go back there as often as possible to feel the peace and comfort that you only find in the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment