Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Being Tourists in Utah

Robby had never been to the Kennicot Copper Mines here in Utah, so we went this weekend.
It's a pretty impressive hole in the ground.


In fact, you can see it from space


They had these awesome Tonka Trucks that moved the ore around to different conveyor belts to start the refining process.

They looked so tiny from where we were. But they're actually like 2 stories tall and as big as a small house

Just their tires are like 3 times taller than me!

Isn't my husband handsome (just throwing that in there)

I hope everyone else (if anyone reads this) had a good Memorial weekend too. I'm so glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

P.S. If you wanted the Chocolate Waffle recipe, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment