Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fail

Some days just seem to hate me.

I was running late for work and rushed out the door, leaving the leftover Stir Fry I packed for my lunch out on the counter. Robby discovered it when he got home and had to throw it out. Fail.

I got home and didn't want to cook, so I had cereal for dinner and Robby had leftovers. Fail.

I took a shower and before it was over, I ran out of hot water so I had to rinse out my hair in freezing cold water. Fail.

I went to straighten my bangs after I got outta the shower but my flat-iron died. Fail.

I went to Wal-mart to get a flat-iron and a couple other things that we needed. I got to the checkout counter and realized I'd left my wallet at home. Fail.

I got home, and just felt grumpy and there was not time left to hang out with my husband. Fail.

I climbed into bed and realized that I had meant to put the fixing for a stew in the crockpot for dinner the next day. Fail. We're going to the temple right after I get off work today, so I wanted to have something good ready for dinner before the temple. So I climbed outta bed to go prep dinner, but then realized I didn't have any beef boullion. Massive fail.

I went to bed feeling worthless and defeated. I hoped a good night's sleep would help me the next morning, but it didn't. Fail.

I woke up still feeling worthless and like a failure as a wife. But I got up anyways and threw together some spaghetti for dinner. But this caused me to miss the five minutes I get in the morning to cuddle with Robby before he leaves for work. I love this time and missing it broke me. I cried as I made dinner and got ready for work. Fail.

Sometimes I wonder how Robby can love me and want me when I'm such a head-case and when I fail so miserably.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, what was up with yesterday??! I had a horrible day! I was near to tears all evening. Don't worry, I've had so many days when I feel like a failure as a wife (and at life in general!). Hang in there. If you ever need to chat, or just text someone I'm a phone or internet away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it sounds like it was a rough day, but you are definitely not a failure. I love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete