Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Down to the Wire

This is my last Sunday in Salt Lake until December! Tomorrow, I head up to BYU-Idaho for my last semester and Thursday, classes start. I'll be taking Communications 111, English 252, Web Design, International Economics, and my Capstone (which is my final business class that is a culmination of everything I've learned these past four years and I have to put it to practical use with a real company). But all that I can handle, what I'm really nervous about is, as always, what my roommates will be like. For me, if I have good roommates, everything else is so much easier. I can handle hard classes and being in a ward that I'm not really fond of. But if I don't get along with my roommates, life is so much harder. I've had some amazing roommates and I've had some terrible roommates, so please this semester, let me have the former. Wish me luck!

1 comment: