Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Survived the First Week

I've completed the first complete week of classes. Technically, classes started a week and a half ago, on a Thursday, but since there were only two days of classes, I didn't really think that counted as the first official week.

Conclusions I've reached in this first week:
  • I'm grateful for clean-checks - I hate having a messy apartment
  • I, luckily, have good roommates this semester. And I'm slowly warming up to the girl that I share a room with
  • My Communications and English classes are gonna be cake
  • But B499 and International Econ may just kill me - at least they'll maybe balance each other out
  • Web Design will be time consuming but not too hard
And last conclusion:
  • I'm glad this is my last semester, I'm feeling so ready to graduate and start a new adventure. I want to be done with college. I just have to make it through this last semester.
  • I'm going to make this last semester a great one!
I also have another decision to make: the ward that I'm in is so young (60% freshman). I'm not sure I belong there. I'm going with my roommate to check out the local singles ward here in town to see if we feel like we belong there instead. Then I have to decide which ward I want to go to. I want to make the right choice. Any advise?

1 comment:

  1. Well like that one scripture says in D&C if it is right in your mind and it feels right in your heart go for it! We need to catch up sometime so I can hear all about what's going on.

    ReplyDelete