Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

1 Whole Year Together

One year ago, on June 25, I went on the best camping trip ever; with the most amazing guy ever. Well, actually, the camping trip was almost a disaster, but dang did it turn out good! I was supposed to meet Robby and some of our friends and City of Rocks to go camping, but my GPS totally sent me to the wrong city so I got completely lost for about 2 hours and almost ran out of gas before finding Robby and our friends. I almost gave up and just went back home, but somehow or other, I made it and I'm so glad I did. Because that camping trip would be the beginning of forever.

That night; June 25, 2010; Robby and I were up late talking after everyone else had gone to bed. And whatever spark had been there 3 years ago when we dated the first time was suddenly back. He kissed me that night. My last first kiss. And it. Was. Awesome!!!!
















Hiking on that fateful camping trip

This year, go celebrate, we went backpacking at Elk Bend. The hike was brutal for me. But the view from the top and the hot pools were a great reward.


























































































We actually took our camping trip a week before our actually anniversary date, but the timing was just better. So for the actual day, we had an At-home picnic.

We went and got snow cones, rented a movie, and got a rotisserie chicken from Dan's and had a picnic on our living room floor. It was a fun date.
















Also, we got Bubbles! :)



Now, because of that one camping trip, I am married to my best friend Happily Ever After. I can't believe that we've been together for a whole year and that we've been married for 3 1/2 months. This year has been the best of my life and I can't wait to spend the next billion years with Robby. He is my best friend in the whole wide world and the love of my life.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are too cute! What a fun thing to go and do. When Ben isn't doing summer sales anymore and I am going to make him take our family camping because we haven't been since we were dating and that was three years ago.
    So glad you are happy Brit. p.s. yes I will be in Rexburg this fall so if you are around I would love to get together!

    ReplyDelete