Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Decorations


Even before Robby and I got engaged (of course we were seriously talking marriage so I wasn't jumping the gun that much) I started working on the center pieces.

I found the hat boxes at Hobby Lobby and decoupaged napkins onto the hat boxes. I love how they turned out.




And on some of the more plain hat boxes, I glued either buttons or fabric flowers that I also made. I then surrounded the hat boxes with pictures of me and Robby and other little odds and ends. Overall, I loved the country-chic effect.





















The atmosphere of the reception was exactly what I wanted. We had it at Wheeler farm and it was just a warm, casual, country kind of feel. There was an awesome fireplace that we used to display more pictures and the presents. Overall, it was just beautiful. And my amazing family and friends put it all together so I didn't have to worry about a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment