Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Worst Part of Getting Married...

Writing thank you notes. >:P What a pain! Literally. My hand is killing me and I had the worst neck and back ache last night from hunching over all the letters and addresses and lists. Woof! From now on, whenever I go to a wedding or bridal shower, I'm letting the bride know that she doesn't have to -- and in fact, is not allowed to -- write me any thank you notes.

Ok, I'm done ranting.

Best Part of Getting Married:

Going through the temple and recieving your endowment
Being sealed for time and all eternity to your best friend
Partying it up at the reception
Opening presents

Best Part of Being Married:

Hanging out with your best friend everyday
Sleeping next to your best friend every night
Waking up with your best friend every morning
Making sweet, sweet sandwiches
Having someone to cook for
Having someone to serve and get outside of yourself for
Having a constant support
Having someone to hope and dream with
Knowing there's no end to your relationship... no fear of a breakup
No more awkward first dates
Never feeling alone or unwanted
Knowing I'll never have to live with crazy roommates again
Getting kissed every day (and he is an amazing kisser)
Coming home to a clean kitchen (he's so good to me)
Everything!
I love being married!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100 percent with you. Thank you cards are the worst. I was terrible...I never finished mine.
    So glad you are enjoying married life. There are so many WONDERFUL things about being married

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best wedding gifts was a letter Marcus's mission president wrote to us along with the tidbit of "you don't have to write a thank you card." I about wept hahaha.

    ReplyDelete