Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

Gingerbread Wars

For FHE this Monday; Robby, my Mom, Brother, and I built Gingerbread House. We totally went old school on this and made them out of milk cartons, graham crackers, and candy.

Look at that spread!


John and my Mom were on a team and Robby and I were on a team.

John loves making gingerbread houses.

A lot!

This was their house

Complete with fountain and gargoyle

Robby and I made the Gingerbread Pentagon

The President is out front (in Red) with his body guard. There are two guards at the door

Some guards hidden behind trees and bushes, and even a sniper on the roof!


Santa had to hide behind behind the chimney for fear of the sniper


And Santa had every right to be scared, for just as he was about to descend the chimney to deliver presents, someone tried to break into the Pentagon.
But the sniper got him.

I think it may have been a terrorist from John's gingerbread house, because soon after the attempted break-in, All-Out War began!
There were Marshmallow, M&M, and Peanut-buttercup cannonballs launched from spoon catapults. The destruction was unimaginable. Christmas means Carnage!

But dang was it fun!

Or, at least, I think we all had fun ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am quite impressed with your gingerbread making skills...they are by far the best I have seen in a LONG time!
    Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I LOVE this post! I am jelous that I missed out on such jovial-ness! :)

    ReplyDelete