Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Two Weeks

I have two weeks left to my internship and I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, it'll be kinda nice to be done with it because it is an internship, and an unpaid one, so I do a lot of work for none pay. But on the other hand, I'm really going to miss it. It's been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I've met so many wonderful people an heard so many incredible stories, and I've learned so much. I've written wish stories, put together the company's annual report, made the signage for the Albertsons star sponsor fund raiser, put together the company's newsletter, and so much more.


I'm so grateful for the hand of the Lord in my life. I've felt all along that this is where He wanted me. Everything lined up so perfectly for me to have this internship, and it's been the greatest blessing in my life this summer. Even when I was in a bum mood or feeling stressed out, I would hear awe inspiring stories from wish families that would really put my life in perspective.


The work we do here is truly the work of angels, and the children and families that we help also bless the people around them in ways that they'll never know - I know they've blessed me. I love how the Lord uses us to be angels in each others' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment