Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

End of Week 3! Where has the time gone?!?

I just finished up week three of my internship! Holy Cow it's going fast!

I think my boss and co-workers have realized that I'm a pretty competent worker (apparently especially in comparison to their last two interns that were pretty much blondes), so they are LOADING on the assignments. I have an ever-growing To Do list, but at least it keeps my good and busy so the time flies by. 

In addition to my assignments and projects, I also periodically accompany Katherine, Becky, or Krachel to meetings and various other things. Like yesterday, I went with Krachel to BYU Provo to set up a booth for the huge PTA conference being held there.

I think Krachel has kind of claimed me as her personal intern. I pretty much shadow her in everything she does. But I'm sure once the Rubber Ducky Derby prep starts, I'll feel like Becky's shadow. :)

.........................................................................................................................................................................

So Wednesday, I came home from my internship to discover a surprise waiting for me on the kitchen table.


It made me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a blog! Next time you come to Provo you need to call me! I was only minutes away! Sure miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty flowers! Hey Brittany, think you can help me figure out this whole blog thing? How do you find and add people to the side of your page?! Im so not blog savvy!

    ReplyDelete