Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Made-Up Words and Nonsensical Phrases! My Favorite!

I'm adding another made-up word to my ever-growing list. Ready? Here it is: Bloggelling (at least that's how I'm going to spell it)

Bloggelling: the process of blogging late at night :)

I was talking with my best friend, Jason, about the new blog that I had started. But I was really tired and was stumbling all over my words, so instead of telling him that I had been blogging, I said that I had been bloggelling.

(that's me and Jason making pizza and breadsticks that
didn't turn out so well. hahaha)

So that's the newest of my made-up words. Others made-up words and nonsensical phrases include but are not limited to:

Romantical (although I looked it up and it is a word!)
Fantabulous
Don't get dead (taken from Emmie)
Angry sthparkleths (angry sparkles said with a lisp)
Stragedy
Wull Sure (Thanks Robby)
Like a slug
And the list grows rapidly

1 comment:

  1. what does this have to do with make a wish? ;)

    angry sthparkelths >:(

    ReplyDelete