Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This is Your Birthday Song

 We went to Blackfoot over the weekend to celebrate the birth of the love of my life. I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband.

We started out with a little rock climbing




It's a little hard to tell, but I'm standing on the edge of a cliff here. We repelled down about 70 feet then took turns climbing back up the cliff. I only made it up about a 1/3 of the cliff, but my amazing husband not only climbed it twice but also lead climbed a really hard part of it. He's so impressive!

 On Sunday we celebrated Robby's birthday with his family. His wonderful mom made him pudding cake.
Recipe:

Bake a white cake
Mix up 2 packages of chocolate pudding
While the cake is still warm, poke holes in the cake about 1.5 inches apart
Fill the holes with half of the pudding
Refrigerate the cake until completely cooled
Spread the rest of the pudding over the top of the cake
Serve chilled
 Then Robby opened presents. Yay presents!

 Robby's parents got him Nesquik, a pancake turner, and cash. Awesome! And I got him a pair of Vibram Five finger shoes. He's barely taken them off since he got them. Win!
To top off the birthday celebrations, I made Robby a Chocolate Peanut-butter Mousse Cake
I Love Robby Williams!!! Happy Birthday love.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure that Chocolate peanut butter mouse cake looks AMAZING! WHat a good little wifey you are to make him a cake! Happy birthday to Robby!

    ReplyDelete