Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Golde

Post graduate life is FABULOUS!!! I now have a job that I love and everyday gives me a rush! And I have this little beauty:


She's a 2001 Nissan Sentra.

This is the first time I've ever had my own car. I love the freedom and autonomy that comes from having your own car. And I love Nissans. I've wanted a Nissan since I was 16 or maybe even younger. She handles beautifly and everyone in my family loves her too!

Oh, and her name is Goldhe. And yes, she's Jewish. (And yes, I was watching Fiddler on the Roof recently)

And if you look closely at the back windsheild, you'll notice my little BYU-Idaho window cling. Boo-ya! Go BYU-Idaho!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY Goldhe!!!!! She looks awesome :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you clap your hands together and expect Goldhe to do what you tell her to do? :) I totally just watched fiddler on the roof last week too! Congrats again on the awesomeness of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete