Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Dance!

The tender mercies of the Lord manifest themselves in interesting ways sometimes, but I am ever so thankful for them!


The past couple days, I've been totally stressing out over school, graduation, and finding a job after I graduate. I was about ready to tear my hair out! But yesterday, I felt it all turn around. Through the grace of the Lord, I was able to find time to re-write my resume and coverletter. Then, as I was browsing through blogs, they all seemed to lead me to non-profit foundation blogs. It felt like a miracle, like God was saying: "Don't worry, you have tons of options, we'll figure it all out together. Trust me." And I definitely do.


Then, to end the night, I was in the library working on this statistical analysis project that I've been working on for about 10 hours over the past week (with 4 hours sunk into downloading a program that didn't work), when all of a sudden, I realized it was done! Done! DONE!


You Can't Stop the Beat was playing on my Pandora, and I almost started doing a happy dance right in the middle of the library I was so happy! Life is good!
'Cause the world keeps spinnin' round and round And my heart's keepin' time to the speed of the soundI was lost 'til I heard the drums, then I found my way 'Cause you can't stop the beat!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany you make me smile :) I am glad I had the reminder that I can trust God and we will figure things out together, thanks!

    ReplyDelete