Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christmas Lights

I love Christmas! It's my favorite holiday of the year. If I could, I would go all out for Christmas every year. I would decorate our house like a winter wonderland; I would throw a fabulous Christmas party; I would spoil my family rotten; and our house would smell like gingerbread for a month!

Alas, we aren't fabulously wealthy, so a lot of my holiday aspirations are unattainable, but we still have fun!
Before leaving Twin for Christmas, we took the boys around to look at the Christmas lights. There's one house in Twin that has a Christmas light display set to music, so we stopped and watched for a while.
Add caption

Not a great pic of the display, sorry



John and Brandon loved the music and all the lights. We brought them up on our laps to watch the show and they bounced and danced to the music and stared at the lights for the longest time. Sigh. I just love Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment