Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Since I was less than a month from my due date and having daily contractions, we stayed home and had a very mellow Christmas.
Robby and I stayed up late and watch Home Alone and ate homemade pizza, then set up the Christmas presents.
 John was thrilled about all his new toys and still talks about Santa and Christmas lights



 For Christmas dinner, I roasted a turkey and made candied carrots. Robby made funeral potatoes and homemade rolls. It was all delicious, and the next day I made an amazing Maple Pecan Pie. I love holiday food.

It was nice to have a quiet Christmas, but we can't wait for the day when we can live nearer to family and celebrate the holidays with them.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment