Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

John's Baby Blessing

On June 3rd, we blessed our sweet little boy in my in-laws' ward in Blackfoot. It was a wonderful weekend spent with family and friends. It was beautiful to see my baby boy surrounded by amazing and worthy priesthood holders and my husband blessed him with a healthy boy and clear mind, faith, hope and charity and a desire to serve a mission and in the temple. I wish I could remember more of the blessing, but really it was more the feeling that accompanied the blessing than the words that touched my heart. I have been blessed to be the mother of one of Heavenly Father's choice children and I only hope I can be good enough to be his mom and raise him in righteousness.
My happy boy on his blessing day
I love his sweet face

Hangin with Nana before church

First family photo

I love my boys

He was so good during church

My mom let us use the outfit my younger brother, John, was blessed in. It was fun to see generation 2 of baby Johns be blessed in the same outfit. John 2.0 What do you think?

My brother John

My sweet baby John




1 comment:

  1. Nuggy's all cute and itty bitty. John's all sooooo faaaat! lol

    ReplyDelete