Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hopefully a Sign of Good Things to Come

Last night was wonderful! Which makes this morning glorious!
I adore this picture of John hanging over Robby's shoulder
I fed John at 7:30 last night and cuddled him til he fell asleep at 8pm. I went to bed at 10 and he didn't wake up to eat until 1am! Robby was still awake so they hung out until John fell asleep again. 
Then Robby came to bed around 2 and John didn't wake up again to eat until 5 am. He fell asleep like angel after his 5 am feeding and 8 am feeding. 
And since I got such a good night's sleep, I got up at 8, had breakfast, fed John and put him down in his crib,  cleaned the kitchen (even scrubbing the floors), exercised, and did my hair and makeup and I feel wonderful!
I sure hope this trend continues!



3 comments:

  1. Doesn't sleep make a world of difference? Getting a good nights rest makes it so much easier to be a mom. Glad he is sleeping like a champ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed this is a continuing trend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when bad nights come, good nights like this are definitely a sign that things are getting better and a good night like that is just what a mama needs to recharge! Yay, John! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete