Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rattlesnake Gultch

For one glorious week, it actually felt like summer! And I whole-heartedly took advantage of it. A couple weeks ago, I went hiking with my Relief Society up Millcreek Canyon. The view from the top was spectacular. Salt Lake City is really a beautiful place.


That weekend, I decided to go hiking again. This time I took my mom with me. We definitely took it at a slower pace, but it was still awfully fun. (And this time, I remembered to take water with me. Thank goodness!)


As you can see, I got a nice little sunburn from the hike. And while that may sound like a bad thing to the untrained ear; when you are so white you glow in the dark, any little bit of color on your face is a wonderful thing.


I can't wait for more summer activities!

2 comments: